Sunday, January 12, 2014

2014 The New Reality

2014 begins and so much has changed.  Dealing with new realities is a part of life.  You can either adapt or live with the consequences.   We start 2014 with big changes in our relationships with our family, with our health, and with direction in our lives.  We love our life upstate.  Everything that is good in our life revolves around our life upstate.  We set new goals and make new plans and move on.

We put a couple coats of paint on new window boxes for the house, we put a couple coats of paint on the mud room cabinets.  We start to re-organize the basement and get our house in order.

Tim is focused on our new diets and new healthy lifestyle and I am the sous chef to his amazing talent.  I am fortunate in that way.

Saturday, the snow is gone but the rain and cold and wind storms are crazy.  Polar Vortex?  WTF?  I worship the Farmers Almanac and it never lets me down.  We proceed accordingly.

I sign up for new classes just to move my mental life forward. I suffer from chronic boredom.  It's time to move forward by looking at the past and focusing on new priorities.

It's going to be an amazing New Year and new challenges and new opportunities.  Life is about change.

No comments:

Post a Comment