Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Delhi - Things To Do - O'Neill's Shire Pub

O'Neill's Pub. Now, I am only 1/4 Irish, so I don't really hang out at Irish bars. I don't really hang out at any bars. However, if you are in dire need of a pub, O'Neill's might be the place to go - again I am not a pub person - but it looks like a pub - the front of the restaurant has pool tables and the building is painted a spruce like green, and I hear that the beer is great. however, I go there for the food. It turns out that Ed O'Neill went to the Culinary Institute - who knew? So the food is really good. You have to walk to the back of the building and it's a little 70's diagonal, pieced, wood - looking but it turns out that the Andes Hotel owns this place too. So there are similar items on the menu. A mix of pub food and steaks. The restaurant in the back is quiet with a large fire place, plus, they have my favorite calves liver on the menu as well. Located at 123 Main St. Phone: (607) 746-8758. Website: www.theshiredelhi.com
Check it out.

1 comment: