Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy Holidays and Goodbye 2015





























The Holidays are past us and the New Year begins.  A year ago, I couldn't believe how bad a situation my mother and I were in.  A year later, we are in a much better place. Mom is safe and starting a new life. Our Christmas was so different from last year. It was an absolutely perfect day.  We got up and opened stocking gifts, had breakfast, got dressed and then Tim's parents arrived.  We opened gifts and relaxed and Tim and his mother cooked an amazing dinner.  Then afterwards, we watched "It's a Wonderful Life" on the movie screen. It was awesome.  I feel blessed that I have my Mom, Tim and his lovely parents to share the holidays. It couldn't have been better.  I look forward to a new year, with love and hope that things will get better and those around you are the best gifts of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment