Sunday, January 17, 2016

Grrrrrrrrr



























Little project for the weekend or maybe a couple hours.  I love these DIY trophy mounted animals.  I have been looking at them for years but haven't been able to find the level of quality that I wanted. I finally came across this great website - www.cardboardsafari.com.  They have these great designs of trophy animals in cardboard or wood. Mammals, fish and fantasy animals - great for guest or kid's rooms. I bought three of them in wood because I thought they would be sturdier.  The kits are easy, well made and the quality of the detail and they were very easy to put together.  Great DIY project for adults or project for kids.  They come painted or ready to decorate or leave plain.  I had the three animals completed in a couple hours and mounted them the next day.  They look great in the guest room.

No comments:

Post a Comment