Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me



















With everything that is going on with my Mom, it's been hard to plan any type of travel or personal time away.  For my birthday, I wanted quiet, the house and garden and just a small little dinner party. We invited our best friends, Marni and Mel, and Tim made an incredible meal and it was a nice relaxing evening.  Sometimes, little quiet things mean the most.  I set the table today with vintage transferware and depression glassware that we have collected over the years, good Sferra linens, vintage mix and match silverplate, white vintage ceramicware pieces  and a beautiful vase that I bought in Paris so many years ago.  The white double blossom daffodils looked so pretty.  Thanks Tim for a lovely meal and a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment