Saturday, February 1, 2014

Women Who Kill

Drew you in didn't it?  I am obsessed with how AOL draws you in with the titles of their email blasts.  It makes me insane.  I don't want to open up the news articles but it's the way they phrase their email blasts - I open them all up and there is no reveal.  Nothing is as scintillating as they hint.

Another Polar Vortex weekend.   What we have always loved about living up in Delaware County is that we don't have to care what we look like or wear when we go to the grocery store on Saturday morning.  Tim made a comment to me this morning on the drive over that I my hair looked like an old woman had put her wig on backwards - I am sure there is a compliment in there somewhere?  We make a run to the post office to pick up our mail.  Janet, our mail woman, who we love,  just had surgery so she was out.  We run through the grocery store and pick up what we need for the weekend and staples for the city.

Price Choppers in Delhi is one of God's gifts.  We love shopping there. However, there is usually only one lane open early on a winter weekend and while waiting - I become obsessed with the magazine racks next to the register.  Of course, because I am such a believer, my eyes landed on the new Life memoir mag rag with their new feature of Jesus.  However, I quickly moved to the new release of "Women Who Kill".  Now,  that will get me through a cold winter weekend!  The magazine promises numerous stories of "sex, slaughter and chilling confessions!"  It features photographs of Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias, The Manson Girls and Lana Turner?  ( Lots of filler).

Who publishes these things? I have to buy it and when I show it to Tim in the car, he grabs it out of my hands and I don't hear a peep out of him on the drive back to Bovina.  What we do to keep ourselves busy this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment