Saturday, October 11, 2014

Halloween Prep!





















I have had the most exhausting month and a half with September Textiles market, a quick trip to North Carolina to visit my Uncle and Aunt who are selling their home and moving into a condo and work travel.  Lots to catch up on . However, this weekend was about priorities.  Winterizing the yard and house and more importantly - baking for Halloween!  I love this time of year cause it allows me to break out all my William Sonoma baking obsession molds for cookies, cakes and breads and start putting them to use.  I bought a couple new items - a new pumpkin bread mold and a skull cake mold.  Still looking for the ultimate pumpkin bread recipe but making old fashioned molasses and sugar cookies and a red velvet skull cake for an office party coming soon.  Bought lots of decorations for the office dessert party and cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment