Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Good Bye Dad







It's been a very stressful and exhausting 3 weeks.  My Dad went into the hospital for a stroke and he seemed fine but within a week was on a respirator and dying.  He died last Saturday.  I haven't had any time to grieve with planning the service and helping my Mom get through all the changes that will have to take place in her life as a result of his death. I had to fly to Vegas for work after the weekend of the service.  I have a trade show I have to attend and after setting up the booth came back to my hotel room to collapse and catch up with sleep. I crawled into bed and was looking at photos on my laptop and finally had time to just lie in bed and cry.  The above picture of my Dad feeding the fish in our pond is one of my favorite pics of him.  I was so glad that he got to see Bovina and the house and gardens before he passed away.  He seemed so happy that day.  I think he would have loved to have lived here.  Goodbye Dad, I will miss you very much. I love you.



































No comments:

Post a Comment