Monday, June 11, 2012

It's a Frog's Life




I think this was a harmless flirtation - I wish I knew how to tell male frogs from female frogs - not that it would matter much but it would help to name them - I wouldn't want the male frogs having issues being called Jill or Bethenny or any other NY Housewive's name.  It's been a quiet frog season - unfortunately all of the baby tadpoles disappeared again - I imagine the Heron paid us a visit while we were away?  However, we have plenty of mature frogs around.  Lots of salamanders as well. Things will change in a couple weeks when we have a landscaper in to place additional large boulders around the pond.  They are going to have to bring in a front loader - these rocks are big!  I just hope no one gets crushed in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment