Saturday, August 20, 2022

Delaware County Fair Walton NY

I love county and state fairs. It is so Americana - I love it. When I lived in North Carolina I lived near the Dixie Classic Fairgrounds. Pure Americana - rides and food and local farmers and organizations all celebrating our town, county, and state. I couldn't wait to indulge in the worst possible food for my body but so delicious. I would go on rides that would make me puke my guts out and it was all so fun. Tim and I have never been to the Delaware County Fair in Walton so we decided to go. So much fun, a day indulging in local farmers showing farm animals and all sorts of junk food and local retailers showing their wares. I love vintage trackers and 4H and FFA and all of those things that I grew up with in Texas. We had a blast and it was a gorgeous day and I had to take a huge nap when I got home cause I had too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment