Saturday, December 7, 2019

The Pergola




















Catching up with posts that didn't quite make it this year but am determined to post.  Like a Christmas letter recap, I started going through my phone to try and post images of other things that happened during the year.  It has been rough for me this year and with the Holidays approaching - I just needed to get some posts done before I forget them completely.

We knew we either had to s.... or get off the pot earlier this summer with my Mom's service and guests we knew would be coming this summer - so we cranked out everything we could to get the Pergola finished.  It will never be finished. It is an ongoing project where I see constant tweaks.  However, we got to a good place and we inaugurated it one night - the the two of us and it was quite nice. Still need more drapes, going to put down a deck and potentially add panel windows to keep it from getting wet when it rains but we got to a good place finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment