Saturday, December 7, 2019

Thanksgiving













































No downtime. Off to Florida to visit my Aunt and Uncle.  My poor Aunt Gail had to have knee surgery and has had a rough year physically so I decided to go down to Florida and visit them and cook for the week to give both of them a break.  I ordered a Spiral Honey Baked Ham to pick up and spent a couple days making sides so I didn't have to do all the cooking in one day. It was gorgeous, warm Florida weather. I got to meet my Aunt and Uncle's new cats - Ollie and Ollie.  I went to Zabars and shipped a big box of goodies ahead of time so we had lots of treats - chocolate rugelah, cinnamon  babka, vodka sauce for penne, so many good things.  We had a lovely week, it was just nice to see them and relax and I love their porch watching the cats watch the Ibis come out to feed. Great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment