Monday, May 27, 2019

Memorial Day 2019





























Tim and I have been looking forward to this weekend for weeks. It has been such a cold and wet May and we didn't think we were going to get decent weather but it ended up being such a beautiful weekend. We were so behind on projects and it was a busy weekend. The retaining wall for the pool, getting the garden planted, and unpacking everything that has spent the last 6 months in the basement and shed and is not ready to live out it's life for the next 3-4 months.  Summer here is so beautiful.  Even on a busy weekend, I couldn't help but think about Mom.  The funeral home had emailed me to let me know that they had come down and finalized the tombstone and we drove down to see it. I miss my Mom terribly and the hardest part is not having her here during the summer. My little Ladybug.  However, after 3 days of hard labor, I think we got the summer back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment