Wednesday, July 13, 2016

May Birthday Catch Up































I am playing catch up with postings at the moment.  There has been so much going on in our lives for the past few months that I am completely behind.  So, pardon me as I catch up.   My birthday came and went and Tim did an awesome job of making it special despite my constant attempt to deny that I was having a birthday.  He took me to this great restaurant in the city which is our current favorite place to go - Taboon.  Awesome cocktails and beautiful light space.   The food is mediterranean and we started with fried cheese and ceviche and then octopus and lamb meatballs and dessert and GIFTS!  The theme was outdoor grilling and I got some awesome new tools and cookware.   Thanks Tim for a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment