Monday, July 14, 2014

Blue Moon



















For the first time in my life - I have a job that gives me half day Fridays for the summer! Woo-hoo!  It's a NY tradition - but I have always worked for companies that have corporate offices elsewhere and don't understand half day Fridays or don't care.  Tim and I took off after a frantic morning and for the first time in years - after errands, after Lowes, after Liquor store most importantly and landed in Bovina with daylight and an evening ahead of us.  We had cocktails and watched a movie on the porch on a laptop and then got to watch the most beautiful full moon come up over the mountain ridge across from our house.  I love special moments like this living here because it justifies every exhausting moment otherwise.  Every long Metro North train ride, every long exhausting mowing day, every mouse I have to clean out of the basement - it's so beautiful here and we love it.  Tonight was gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment