Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You are my obsession!

There are very few things I obsess over any more other then Tim, the house, garden and our cat. However, my latest site du jour is www.mypetchicken.com. I can't get off the site! I want a chicken coop so bad. I can't decide between a cochin, a wyandotte, an australorp, a belgian bearded d'uccle bantam or a buhma. They are all so beautiful. I have always loved birds. I have a neighbor who lives around the corner and has them running loose all over his property and they are adorable. I would have dogs, cats, goats, llamas, fish, horses, bees, birds, frogs -you name it, if I could help it. I feel animals make a home. I have always had dogs, birds, fish, mice so this is nothing unusual. However, this site makes it look so easy. I also love eggs. I could eat eggs every day. Next to roasted brussel sprouts drizzled in olive oil and pizza - they are one of my favorite foods. Okay, grilled sweet potatoes with maple glaze sauce are up there too. Maybe also eggplant parmesan. Regardless, I can't stop obsessing over chickens. Now the tadpoles freaked me out this past weekend, so does anyone out there have some gross chicken story? Tim isn't having any part of this so I need an intervention. If anyone can give us some tips that would be great. Help me!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE 4-6 chickens - If you clean the coop, I'll make you eggs every day. Smooches!

    ReplyDelete