Sunday, July 19, 2020

VINTAGE LINENS

























Those of us who work in textiles won't admit to our secret fabric hoarding closet, room, storage spaces.  All of us have them.  We have a terrible habit of picking up fabrics wherever we are shopping and sticking them away forever until we can find a home for them.  I have tons of fabric swatches from the Design and Decoration building in NYC. However, I do have a lot of fabrics that I have collected over the years - 20-30 years. I finally got around to pulling out all these vintage linens I have bought for some time and found an old wire basket holder to display them. I put them up in the back hall and they look really beautiful agains the trellis wallpaper.  Now, if I can just find homes for the rest of the fabric?

No comments:

Post a Comment