Saturday, May 9, 2020

Snow in May






































This is the strangest of years.  2 months in Covid quarantine and we just manage to get through working virtually and doing home projects. I am focusing on the basement remodel and clean up during all of this. It was a gorgeous morning and afternoon on Friday and Tim and I took the day off. Tim baked all day and I worked in the basement reorganizing and putting up walls . I hurt so bad right now from my head to my toes.  However, it's going to be worth it when all is said and done. However, it snowed all afternoon late on Friday which apparently was a historic record. Not because of the amount of snow but just because it is snowing - period. We had put the tarp up on the pergola and some outdoor furniture out but not everything so it was okay.  I just want to be outside right now and we need to set up the pool for summer. It's going to be a strange year.

No comments:

Post a Comment