Sunday, June 16, 2019

30 Boltwood


















































I had to be in Massachusetts this week for 3 days for meetings at the domestic office of the company where I work.  They always put me up at what was the Lord Jeffrey Inn.  Unfortunately, because Lord Jeffrey wasn't too kind to the local Indian tribe there has been a lot of bad press for him lately.  The hotel decided to change the name of the hotel to 30 Boltwood which is it's address in Amherst.  It is a gorgeous hotel that has been around for years and is quite beautiful.  The rooms need some updating but the fireplace in the lobby and the restaurant are quite beautiful and good. I love the fireplace in the sitting area in the lobby - it is massive.  I want a kitchen with a fireplace just like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment