Sunday, June 16, 2013

How I Spent My Saturday

Tim slaved in the garden all day and then slaved over the stove in the evening meanwhile I busted my back side in the yard all day.  Since the bear destroyed our grill a couple weekends ago and it's our second bear raid - we decided we needed a grill that we could store after we finished using it.  We bought the large Weber tabletop grill which then meant I needed to build a grill area to support it.  I spent the entire day building a 10 foot outdoor grill table and potting table that we could use as a buffet or prep area with the grill.  It took all day but I was quite happy with the results.  Sunday was spent cleaning out the basement for the kids to be able to play Playstation when they are here in a couple weeks and then hours of clean up.  Exhausted, a simple omelet for dinner and a great documentary on Diana Vreeland.  I can't believe I have to work in the morning I am so tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment