Friday, December 14, 2012

Yarn Art 2 Lion Brand Christmas Window



Lion Brand is one of my secret little pleasures in the city.  I love this store and I wish they would just expand their yarn offering to better fibers.  I go to Purl for better yarns and Lion Brand for blends and less expensive wool however there's not a broad enough color offering.  However, I do have to give them a huge thumbs up to their contribution to yarn art offerings in their store.  Their windows are always amazing. I  get so inspired when I walk into the store and see new throw, scarf and sweater techniques and patterns.  They do an incredible job.  Their Christmas windows are spectacular this year.  Swan Lake?  The Ice Queen from Narnia?  Whatever the reference - it is gorgeous and the yarn artists who work on these projects do an unbelievable job.  It is a must see.

No comments:

Post a Comment