Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Leer Camper Shell

Spent all day Friday having work done on the pick-up.  3 hours at the Nissan dealership to have a sensor replaced on the brake system and then 3 hours at Trailor King in Poughkeepsie having the new Leer shell put on the back of the truck.  The shell will just be a huge help hauling furniture and building supplies.  The whole experience at Trailor King was great - really nice group of people -  just a little discomfort when I asked the woman behind the desk for access to the Wifi. She kept telling me that she was giving me the code to her "hotspot" and joking with her co-workers that she was giving me access to her "hotspot" - I just smiled and said to myself - "if she only knew what a waste all that flirting was on me. " Super nice people and great service!

No comments:

Post a Comment