Friday, July 14, 2017

Smaller Projects


































































I got some smaller projects completed this week. I was redoing a portrait wall in our bedroom and suspended the pictures from chain hung from a picture rail.  I was worried that the frames might swing but they are weighted and don't really move that much.  I also wanted a towel rack for the guest bath but couldn't find anything I liked. I recycled some old fencing in our back yard and made one myself.  The grayed color of the wood was perfect with the wall color and the shower curtain fabric.  I also needed a coffee caddy for some guests that are coming in a couple weeks and found a galvanized tiered tray that I liked from Home Goods. I loaded it up with Fish's Eddy diner mugs, Tim's Grandmother's depression glass sugar and creamer and a couple chalkboard label containers from Anthropologie.  It will work perfectly on the kitchen bar. 






No comments:

Post a Comment