Friday, April 14, 2017

Flash Dance

Joyful things - I had a conversation with someone the other day who reminded me of how happy I was at one time.   We are both going through some hard times right now.  I just wanted to tell her how grateful I am to her.

Susan Connally, is one of the most influential people in my life.  She had faith in me and recognized my abilities and taught me and encouraged me.  She is thoughtful, generous, patient, caring, smart, and kind.  I just wanted to say thank you.  Thank you for some of the happiest moments learning from you and performing for you.  There were nights that I was just filled with such happiness to be in your studio and going from one class after another and then  to rehearsals and having this un-ending energy and excitement.  I don't think I have found anything that can make me feel that way. I just wanted to write it down and add it to my Joy List.  Thank you, Susan.

This song always reminds me of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3YrNSw5a2I

No comments:

Post a Comment